If you are experiencing back pain where your body and spine are continuously hurting and movement is either mild or extreme, then chiropractic care can help reduce pain in the back or neck. Dr. Chris Butler uses all his Chiropractic skills and experience when he does continuing Chiropractic treatment on his patients to help get them back to where they want to be.
Here are some facts about Back Pain
- 35 million people visit their chiropractor every year in the U.S.
- It is the second most common reason for visits to medical doctor’s office. The common cold is the only condition that sends more people to the doctor.
- It affects more than half of adults each year and 10% of all people have regular, chronic back pain.
What Causes Back Pain?
There are many reasons. We will some of the most common causes here, now.
- Muscle strains, trigger points, inflammation
- Spinal Disc problems
- Joint/Spine misalignment ie. Subluxations.
- Sports or work-related injuries.
- Car accidents.
- Kidney infections or kidney stones.
There are many other less common conditions that can cause a varieties of pain symptoms, and getting an accurate diagnosis is often times important.
Dr. Chris Butler is a Chiropractor with over 20 years experience at diagnosing the causes of the back pains, and working with the patient, and other health care professionals (if needed) to get the best possible treatment and resolution to the problem.