Posture and spinal screenings can reveal important health information and unlock the door to improved health and well-being. We provide screenings at our office, as well as at area malls, community events, health fairs, and places of employment. Contact us today to arrange a screening at your event or workplace.
Types of topic we may cover at a posture and/or spinal screening include the following topics:
- Explanations of Back Pain and Neck Pain. Many times, when someone in having back pain, the underlying problem is mechanical, and it involves the spine joints, associated soft tissues, which include the ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Such mechanical problems can cause the vast majority of cases of back and neck pain, and are directly addressed by chiropractic care.
- Wrist and Arm Problems, and how to solve and treat them.
- Foot Pain and Knee Pain. What causes it? And, how to treat these conditions without drugs and surgery.
- Open healthcare topics with question and answer sessions.
- Digital EmG screenings with computer printouts of results. EmG is a computerized machine that we use to detect spine abnormalities, misalignments, or other potential spine problems. This machine is used on the neck and back, on the skin surface with magnetic sensors that can give a computer generated model/picture of what the patients spine looks like. The patient doesn’t feel anything while its being performed and can be a great tool for finding hidden health concerns.
- Proper work Ergonomics.
- Proper exercise and nutrition programs that can be customized to the individual.
Let us help you set up a program that really brings health in to the workplace.
Call (303) 741-2444 for an appointment.